Tuesday 15 February 2011

Introduction

Hello

My name is Scott Evans and I am a graphic designer who specializes in cartoon logo designs and animations. I have a home based studio called LOOK Designs where you will usually find me sketching away and coming up with ideas for new logos and ways to animate them, usually for my clients web sites but I have also been working on animations for television commercials lately as well.

Here are some examples of recent animated logos I have been working on and also some of my TV work.








(I created the mid animated animal sections for Prism Entertainments)


I've set this blog up so that I can give a little behind the scenes information on what I do whenever I get the chance to. I have spent the last 5 years setting up my graphic design business and improving my flash animation skills, but what got me into drawing originally was caricaturing. At school I use to draw all of my classmates constantly, my work was in very high demand (to the point it drove me crazy in the end) but lately I have not done much in the way of caricaturing as I've been concentrating on logos and animations and that is something I would like to change, and so lately I have been doodling people that I know, experimenting with different styles of caricatures.

If anyone wants to ask me any questions about my work, please do, I will be more than happy to all of your questions.

No comments: