Thursday 21 April 2011

Work this week

logo design

logo design

logo design



I've been working on lots of logo's this week, and I've still got quite a few to get done but here is one that I am really pleased with. Today I will also be animating this and I will post up how that looks as soon as I can.

magician logo design


Also this week I've started work on producing the character designs for an animation show that I am working on with my design partner at LOOK animation. We are actually working on 6 proposals in total, ideas which range from 3D based children programs to cartoons that would be targeted at teens +. Here are some examples of the initial sketch work for one of those ideas and over the next three weeks I'll hopefully get up all of the finished designs for each idea and examples of their progress. The artwork below is for Memoirs of a bar steward, which would be for viewers who enjoy shows such as Family Guy, South Park and King of the Hill.




No comments: