Tuesday 15 March 2011

Another day another logo

Cartoon logo design
Magician logo design



This is another animated logo in the works. First I create the sketch logo (as seen above) which shows my client the direction I propose to take there design in. Sometimes I get what the client wants in my first draft, sometimes it might take a couple of redraws but once you have that first visual we can discuss what is working and what isn't and it gives me a stronger idea when producing follow up concepts. Once I have a concept that the client likes I then go ahead and produce it as a digital vector graphic and when the client okay's that as well it is then time to move onto the animation, where I will break the image down in many different elements ready to animate (see previous posts for examples of this)


No comments: